Posted Under: Chantilly, Virginia jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 22022
Posted On: 2020-03-26
Peraton is looking for a talented SharePoint Developer who will be responsible for creating, optimizing, managing and maintaining Microsoft Office SharePoint Sever sites to address the needs and challenges of the organization. The SharePoint Developer will build and maintain SharePoint sites including publishing and collaboration sites. The successful candidate shall have practical working experience building and customizing SharePoint sites through the SharePoint UI and SharePoint Designer. What you'll do
- Develop, customize and maintain SharePoint Team Sites, Document Libraries, Custom Lists and more.
- Perform a broad mix of development activities acting as SharePoint Designer, Developer and Architect. Activities include assisting and directing the customer design/User Interface (UI), overall site experience, branding, and developing the SharePoint solution to be implemented.
- Assist in the development of custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint UI.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test and deploy software solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis, take appropriate action to remediate issues and provide end-user support. You'd be a great fit if
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related professional experience.
- You have at least 2 years of SharePoint related experience within a large organization supporting end users and site owners.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in gathering and documenting detailed requirements through customer interviews to qualify and quantify new projects.
- You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph. It'd be even better if you
- Are able to work on a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies and/or frameworks and provide technical leadership.
- Have problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Have good organization skills with ability to prioritize. What you'll get
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives *This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.