Posted Under: Portland, Oregon jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 97239
Posted On: 2020-03-26
- Center Medical Directors desired to work 4-6 hours per week
- Work as an Independent Contractor with great hourly compensation
- Very competitive and negotiable hourly compensation
- Completely flexible schedule
- Can work on Saturday or Sunday if desired
- Opportunity to do additional Lab Director work as well
- One of the nation's largest collectors/suppliers of blood-plasma derived therapies
- No previous plasma industry, blood banking or FDA experience, Indemnification or Malpractice Liability Insurance is required
- Review Medical Staff Associate (RNs, LPNs/LVNs, and Paramedics) logbooks.
- Meet with Medical Staff Associates to discuss medically-related topics.
- Review medical incident reports and approve or defer continued donations.
- Confer with Medical Staff Associates on medical conditions and their impact on plasma donation suitability
- Review unacceptable test results and donor record files.
- Interview donors with unacceptable test results.
- Assist in the training of new Medical Staff Associates.
- Oversee immunization programs
- Outstanding opportunity for supplemental income...on your schedule! Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs