Posted Under: Tampa, Florida jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 33695
Posted On: 2020-03-26
RN PCU Mobile AdventHealth Tampa Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers - the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines - Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center. Work Hours/Shift:
- PRN Days You Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers - in person or on the telephone.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
- Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
- Incorporates The Whole Care Experience behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values.
What You Will Need:
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, AND
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS)
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification (NIHSS)- must obtain within first 30 days of hire
- Graduate of a school of nursing.
- 2 years' experience in progressive level care
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement. Job Summary:
- The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): "Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.