National Staffing Solutions
Posted Under: El Dorado, Kansas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 67042
Posted On: 2021-02-24
Labor and Delivery opening in El Dorado, Kansas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Labor & Delivery RN to join our amazing team.Details of the Labor & Delivery RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,800 - $2,100 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 12H Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Labor & Delivery RN:
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother's vital signs
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions
- Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests
- Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team
- Assisting with inducing labor
- Identifying and assisting with complicationsQualifications for the Labor & Delivery RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Labor and Delivery.
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS and PALS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Labor & Delivery RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Keyphrases: labor and delivery nurse jobs, labor and delivery nursing jobs, labor and delivery jobs, labor delivery nursing jobs