Envision Physician Services
Posted Under: Littleton, Colorado jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 80162
Posted On: 2021-02-24
Neonatology opening in Littleton, Colorado. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Seeking Neonatologist for Level II/III NICU Practice in South Denver, CO!Envision Physician Services is seeking a board eligible or board certified Neonatologist to join our collaborative care team to provide Neonatology services at three NICUs in the south Denver area within the Centura Health System: Littleton Adventist Hospital, Parker Adventist Hospital, and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. In total, these facilities deliver about 4,000 babies per year. You will work alongside a dedicated team of allied health providers (NNPs/NICU PAs) coupled with being a part of a larger care team within the state of CO where quality improvement and evidence-based practice are at the forefront.Opportunity Highlights:
- Join a larger Neonatology team within the state of Colorado with hopes of improving the standard of care in all the units we provide services!
- Collaborative care with 24/7 in-house APP coverage!
- Take call from home!
- Mixture of acuity with both Level II and Level III NICUs!
- Robust benefits which include malpractice, medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)Opportunity Details:
- Staffing Model: 2.5 Neonatologists, 13.5 APPs
- 4.5 APPs allocated to each facility with the opportunity to rotate within the market
- Rotate between Level II/III NICUs with dedicated APPs
- Variety of acuity
- Keep Level III skills
- Week on/offCall from home
- Rotate between 3 facilities with in-house APP coverage
- Coverage includes:
- Attendance at high-risk deliveries
- Care of some newborns Level II/III NICU
- Littleton Adventist Hospital (III)
- Deliveries: 1,500; 14-beds; ADC: 7
- Parker Adventist Hospital (II)
- Deliveries: 1,250; 12-beds; ADC: 5
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital (II)
- Deliveries: 950; 4-beds; ADC: 2 Littleton Adventist Hospital is a full-service medical center that has provided compassionate health care and quality treatment for more than 30 years. Our medical teams specialize in cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, cancer care, as well as women's and children's services. The hospital is home to a Level III NICU, a Level II Trauma Center and a nationally accredited breast center.Just a few miles south of downtown Denver, Historic Downtown Littleton has a charm all its own, from turn-of-the-century buildings and antique shops to cozy, relaxed eateries, restaurants and bars. Browse Main Street's independently owned shops and galleries featuring local artists. Keyphrases: neonatology jobs, neonatologist jobs, neonatologist nurse jobs, pediatric neonatology jobs, pediatric neonatologist jobs