Swire Coca-Cola, USA
Posted Under: Pocatello, Idaho jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 83209
Posted On: 2021-02-24
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home. At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees.-- We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts. What is a Merchandiser Lead at Swire Coca-Cola? In this role, you will be the key point person leading the effort for merchandising and product stocking. As the face of the company to our local customers you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team and can learn a great deal about merchandising and the beverage industry along the way!
- Leadership and accountability to restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves in an aligned manner with labels facing outward for purchase and consumption.
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general management
- Rotate products to ensure that stores follow a "first in first out" stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves at the end of each location visit
- Maintain back rooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area. This is done each day with every assigned customer
- Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to customer account
- Operating power equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Driving record must meet Swire's vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Must own and be able to operate a mobile smartphone device
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity andaffirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program asrequired by law.--All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.