The Coleman Group, Inc.
Posted Under: Atlanta, Georgia jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 31190
Posted On: 2021-02-23
The Salesforce Developer position will work within a team of Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Admins, Configuration Managers, and various organizational units. This position will be responsible for technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migration/integration, data quality, systems integration, and custom code. Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical implementation of Salesforce permission sets, data flows, APEX custom coding.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, APEX, and other technologies to build custom code to build a student information system in a higher education and military environment.
- Technical leadership, following best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Following standard and policies set forth within the Information Technology Services Division (ITSD). Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce (Certified Salesforce Developer preferred).
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce architecture and API.
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers.
- Strong understanding of Oracle relational databases.
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce migration/integration projects.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both customers, leadership, and technical teams. The Coleman Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.