We Are Hiring: New Year, New You, New Career Opportunity!!
Ascension St. Vincent - RN - Maternal/Fetal
Join our Critical Care Transport team as an RN - Maternal/Fetal and make a difference in our community by saving lives!
Teamwork #1 - Check
Values opinions - Check
Professional development - Check
Positive culture & family environment - Check
The Ascension St. Vincent Critical Care Transport (Adult --Neonatal --Pediatric --Maternal Fetal) team is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS). We are dedicated to safety, quality, and evidence-based care delivery.
Our Critical Care Transport (CCT) teams provide the highest quality of advanced transport medical treatment using industry-leading equipment while delivering safe and exceptional ICU-level care.
Outside of industry-leading equipment, these crews are staffed with diverse backgrounds including Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Paramedics and EMTs. This is how our teams can safely coordinate and manage a wide range of emergency calls that include adults, pediatrics and neonatal patients. We work closely with Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at Ascension St Vincent to ensure we have the team members available to coordinate all pediatric or neonatal calls.
We are committed to safety in every transport, quality care delivery for every patient, and securing tomorrows for the patients we serve while strengthening communities.
As a member of Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis, you will be joining one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S.
Shifts and Locations Available:
Full time, rotating - 3, 12-hour shifts per week. Days, nights, weekends and holidays are required for a 24/7 operation. Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement and much more!
7950 Georgetown Road, Suite 500
Excellent benefits and faith-based culture - Join us and make a difference - Apply today!
What You Will Do: Provide high quality patient care in conjunction with fellow team members during transport between
- Perform assessment and stabilization of patients as well as any necessary diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments by collaborating with team members and multidisciplinary members.
- Participate in decision-making and partners with the multidisciplinary team to enhance operational efficiency.
- Complete all appropriate medical documentation.
- May be required to drive an ambulance to transport patients and/or supplies. What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date required.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date required.
- RNC-OB to be obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire.
- Valid Indiana Driver's License obtained prior to hire date required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date required. Education:
- Diploma from an ACEN or CCNE accredited school/college program of nursing required. Work Experience:
- Must have 3 years of High Risk Obstetrical Unit (HROB) experience as a Registered Nurse. Why Join Our Team: Serving the greater Indianapolis area and Evansville, Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. We operate 24 hospitals - in addition to outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more - and offer careers in a wide range of services. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. When you join Ascension St. Vincent, you join a diverse team of more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers who are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to all - especially to those most in need. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work