Posted Under: Reston, Virginia jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 22094
Posted On: 2021-02-23
Northramp is looking for smart, creative individuals interested in helping grow something truly unique in our markets. Northramp is seeking experienced Directors / Managing Directors with deep experience driving, shaping and generating $3-4M in incremental revenue at new or existing Federal or Civilian clients. Additionally, the Director will ensure delivery of high value and quality service to their practice's clients. He or she will be an expert networker and build strong relationships that further Northramp's mission and business objectives.-- Northramp's current capabilities include cybersecurity and risk services, IT portfolio, governance and enterprise architecture services, Infrastructure and IT service optimization, as well as several Saas products. We are seeking growth leaders with deep relationships and contacts within the Department of Energy, Department of Homeland Security, or State Department markets whose expertise complements these capabilities or extends them. As a growth lead, you are accountable for growth, bookings, business development, margins, utilization, work-in-progress, and professional development of team members. Directors provide mentoring and oversight relative to delivering quality services to our clients and expanding work under existing contracts. Directors are responsible for the following: Responsibilities
- Generate new business through direct outreach to prospective clients. Identify, pursue and own critical relationships with key clients.
- Develop and maintain sufficient new business opportunities to generative significant new revenue each performance year.
- Develop, coordinate and assist in pitches, presentations, proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Build strong teaming partnerships to fill technical, management, past performance and key staff gaps for RFPs. Negotiate teaming agreements and exhibits detailing workshare or functional area expectations.
- Conduct research and analysis on clients, industries and competitors to help identify industry trends and new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Network within industry to identify leads and build strategic partnerships.
- Identify and establish new Northramp clients leveraging personal, professional and firm networks.
- Utilize broad understanding of Northramp's service offerings to identify and co-develop holistic, tailored solutions to address client needs.
- Recruit and assign skilled project managers for projects within the practice. Ensure Northramp delivers services that fully comply with the statement of work and other contract terms and specifications. Avoid at-risk and over-spent situations on contracts.
- Promote the professional development and certification of staff to support employee career paths and to develop new competencies' and service offerings relevant to the firm's markets. Required Qualifications
- US citizenship; ability to obtain a security clearance; ability to pass, and maintain, a federal background check and drug screen successfully.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; demonstrated success building a $3-4M, services-based, multi-client, multi-contract practice area.
- Proactive business leader who is action-oriented, results-oriented, and can creatively work with partners, clients and Northramp colleagues to identify and close repeatable, revenue generating solutions.
- Demonstrated success in the creation and execution of sales plans; expertise in driving call plans and developing value propositions.
- 5+ years' experience successfully leading capture and sales efforts within target market.
- Demonstrated success identifying and influencing key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization.
- Extremely well networked in target market with clients and partners to strategically sell impactful solutions from origination through close to senior and executive level government clients.
- Proven track record building relationships, delivering services and successfully selling professional services in target market.
- Ability to work independently and to be a self-starter and able to operate in a proactive way.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences. Preferred Qualifications
- Multiple examples of successfully transitioning relationships from one business to the next.
- Security clearance a plus. About Northramp At Northramp, our passion, our true north, is to help our clients cut through the fog and obtain technical and operational clarity to help them make the most significant impact possible. Focused like a laser on driving value for our clients, Northramp specializes in helping public and private sector clients streamline their IT operations, improve their technical services, and drive greater returns from IT investments. Do you have the ability to obtain a security clearance; ability to pass, and maintain, a federal background check, credit check and drug screen successfully? Yes No Have you been referred by a Northramp employee? Yes No If yes, please share the name of the Northramp employee that referred you.