Posted Under: Wasilla, Alaska jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 99629
Posted On: 2021-02-23
Child Psychiatrist - Valley Native Primary Care Center Full Time BE or BC New Grad The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Physician is responsible for providing direct clinical customer care and works with other clinical staff to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens. Minimum Qualifications:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Licensed as a Physician in the State of Alaska.
- Current American Board certification specialty appropriate for the service.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain associate medical staff membership and required privileges of service.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty and any certification relating to the scope of practice as required. Employee Health Requirements: Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis). Providence Physician Services Organization in Alaska has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join its employed Behavioral Medicine Group.)