Posted Under: Forsyth, Montana jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 59327
Posted On: 2021-02-23
"You can be more patient-centered because of the support from ADMI." Tell me more. Dental Hygienist job in Forsyth, Illinois When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental's mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we're looking for YOU to help achieve that! Join the general practice team as a Hygienist and say 'yes' to:
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- Competitive salary & profit sharing mix
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care
- Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs With industry-leading new patient demand, you'll make a difference in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online)
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
- Paid time off PTO and holidays
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits
- Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory Manager, Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene Support Responsibilities
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient's overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients. Minimum Education and Experience
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required. About Aspen Dental-branded practices Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization. **Offers vary by location. Select locations only. Available Locations Aspen Dental - 124 E Highland Dr 1433 Forsyth, Illinois 62535 United States ILLINOIS, Aspen Dental-branded dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. For more information about the relationship between Aspen Dental Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices click here . Find what you're looking for? We are here to help. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Please rate your experience on Aspen Dental Jobs website today: Hate Dislike Like Love Select an element on the page. Would like an Aspen Dental recruiter to contact you? If so, please enter your e-mail below: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!