Southcentral Foundation (SCF)
Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 99530
Posted On: 2021-02-23
AK Native Medical Center
Anchorage, AK, USA
Description The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Behavioral Health Case Manager is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. The Case Manager will participate in the coordination of care, customer support, project support, case load management, customer care, and group facilitation in outpatient or residential programs. This position has two (2) levels designed to provide progressively more responsible and independent work experiences. Progression between job levels is based on the demonstrated ability to successfully handle more progressively responsible assignments. Minimum Qualifications:
- Three (3) years of experience working in a behavioral health setting; OR a combination of education and experience with major course work and experience in Counseling, Psychology, and/or Social Sciences.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must meet the following conditions to qualify as an approved SCF driver:
- Valid Alaska driver's license that meets State of Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) license requirements to include:
- May drive in Alaska for up to 90 days with a valid out-of-State license, then must obtain an Alaska driver's license.
- For Commercial driver licenses, you must obtain an Alaska CDL within 30 days of becoming a resident.
- No more than three (3) moving traffic violations (as defined by Alaska Statutes Title 28); OR two (2) at-fault traffic accidents in the previous three (3) years.
- The driver must not have had 'Driving Under the Influence' (DUI); OR 'Driving While Intoxicated' (DWI); OR 'Operating Under the Influence' (OUI) violations as follows:
- Zero (0) violations in the past five (5) years.
- No more than two (2) violations in the past ten (10) years.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age. Drivers 18 through 20 years of age may only transport equipment, materials, and employees. Drivers who transport customers must be 21 years of age or older and must have completed the probationary period of license requirements for Alaska.
- Prior to hire date, must provide current copy no more than 60 days old of driving record from issuing State. Additional Qualifications for Behavioral Health Case Manager II:
- Two (2) additional years of professional and supervised social service or related work experience working in a residential behavioral health setting; OR equivalent combination of education and experience; OR demonstrated proficiency as a Behavioral Health Case Manager I at SCF. Employee Health Requirements: Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis).